Sunday 16 July 2017

SEMPITERNAL


A cool breeze lingers over me 
Caressing my face, 
Weaving through my hair gently 
It feels like your fingertips would, 
And my eyes slowly fall shut 
As I climb behind you 
Into my dream.... 
There is rain in the air 
And the smell of your skin 
I'm missing you 
What do I need my heart for 
To beat alone! 
So I flip it into the stars 
Letting the wind carry it far... 
To where you are. 
That's where I find my peace 
High up in the sky 
Just you and I 
We let our smiles melt into mingled tears... 
If we cannot touch hands in life 
We can still touch... 
My heart to yours 
Your soul to mine 
Intertwined 
Distance dissolved into nothingness 
This togetherness...beyond time 
For I live in your breaths 
Just as you live...in mine! 

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment