Saturday 12 August 2017

ESOTERIC


All those beautiful words
That you speak
Enough to make snows melt
Light fire upon the seas
But I...
I look for all the meanings
Hidden beneath
I know there's a lot more left
Unsaid
Tender sounds, straining to be set free
In those whispers upon the breeze
Between the rustling of the leaves
Hidden behind broken sighs
And quietly racing heartbeats
I hear your breaths speak to me
Of all that is, yet isn't...
And all that still could be
Even if just within our dream
Sometimes I hear you
Loud and clear
Sometimes...I just feel
All that love
That sires
Your glorious inky symphony
Mellifluous notes
Making the world swoon
At your pretty feet
But those spaces between the strokes…
They're the ones I try to read
Looking for the secrets...they might reveal
In silence
Just for me 


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment